Performance-Based Assessment Packages
CAE offers an end-to-end solution to measure students’ critical thinking, problem-solving, and written communication skills. We assist with training and set up and provide comprehensive reports that outline student and institutional strengths and opportunities for growth.
Our Suite of Performance-Based Assessments
Our Assessment Packages Include:
STAFF TRAINING, SETUP, ADMINISTRATION, AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
AI SCORING AND 14 DEMOGRAPHIC QUESTIONS
- Executive summary and observations
- Detailed data including mastery level distribution, average total score, Performance Task & Selected Response sub-score averages
- Comparison to U.S. data set* and between cohorts
- Value-Added score (with a minimum of 100 completed assessments from each cohort) or effect size
- One (1) hour review of Institution Report
- Detailed data including mastery level, total score, and Performance Task & Selected Response sub-score averages
- Comparison to U.S. data set*
- Full student data set (.csv)
Sample Performance Tasks & Scoring Rubric
Our assessments include a Performance Task (PT) and a Selected-Response Question (SRQ) section. The tasks are designed to assess students’ general critical thinking and written communication skills, regardless of their academic concentrations. These skills include scientific and quantitative reasoning, analytic reasoning and evaluation of information, problem solving, writing effectiveness, and writing mechanics.