Edalex is an edtech company on a mission to surface learning outcomes, digital assets and the power of individual achievement. Founded in 2016, Edalex develops technology solutions that extract hidden value from educational data to make it accessible and more meaningful.
Through the CAE and Edalex partnership, companies can assess and validate students’ attainment of the skills essential for success in college and career – critical thinking, problem-solving and written communication.
Edalex’s role as the industry partner for a skills-based micro-credential research project at a leading Australian university helped inform the design of Credentialate, which securely extracts, analyzes and presents personalized qualitative and quantitative evidence with the digital credentials.
Credentials just got personal
Credentialate increases the meaning of credentials through transparency of granular achievement, offering an effective way for institutions to gather, recognise and present individual mastery of skills, which are then available to learners in a secure, flexible and modern digital format.
With Credentialate, you can aggregate and visualise course performance data like never before. The interoperability of Credentialate automates recognition and certification, saving staff time – and money – while giving learners a superior credential.
- Give learners a voice – Empower graduates with the language and evidence they need to differentiate themselves in the current job market… and beyond
- Align graduate outcomes to job requirements – Analyse and prove how well you build job-ready skills – across programs, courses or individuals
- Align educational outcomes to industry needs – Match graduates to job and industry requirements for soft skills and better meet future work needs
- Spend less time doing and more time delivering – Credentialate streamlines credential management, so you can quickly deliver at scale – a key to agility
Micro-Credential Maturity Model
The Micro-Credential Maturity Model is a tool to help you assess current offerings, explore organisational aspirations and map out potential steps towards implementing a micro-credential program.
- Defines 5 key stages of micro-credential deployment – ranging from initial exploratory
- Experiments through to an immersive, integrated experience
- Defines important factors, segmented into 7 facets
- Highlights sample scenarios and provides guidance on completing
- Identifies critical success factors to short-cut your learning and help you take action faster